Clean your tarnished fashion jewelry with this simple trick!
Is your fashion jewelry tarnished?
We show you how to get it sparkling in less than a minute!
If you have fashion jewelry in boxes and drawers you no longer wear because it’s dull and tarnished, follow these easy steps and it will be clean and shiny in no time at all. You don’t have to buy expensive cleaning solutions or use any nasty chemicals. The only thing you need has been in your bathroom all this time….it’s toothpaste!
We are cleaning some nameplate necklaces and a big Vivienne Westwood bird necklace. We decided bigger is better and went straight for the largest piece to test out the toothpaste theory.
Here is the easy 5 step process to getting your rings, necklaces and bracelets looking like new again:
- Get the things you need; a tube of toothpaste, a soft clean cloth and the tarnished jewelry.
- Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste onto a corner of the cloth and gently rub the tarnished area.
- You’ll soon see the tarnish lifting and your cloth will become black.
- Polish the area with a clean section of cloth until it’s bright and shiny.
- Wear your “new” piece of jewelry – and it has the added benefit of smelling gorgeously minty!
Super-easy and takes no time at all. It’s actually quite addictive and you’ll find yourself going through all your jewelry boxes to find your most tarnished pieces!
Shop all fashion jewelry needs at www.behappylivepink.com